Interment Information for - J. T. Hignight
Fannin Memorial Gardens
Fannin Co. TX, USA
- Obituary -
The Bonham Daily Favorite
31 Aug 1975, page 11
Leonard Rites Set Sunday for J. T. Hignight
Celeste — J. T. Hignight, 61, of Celeste, died Friday, Aug 29, 1975, in Sam Rayburn Memorial VA Center hospital in Bonham.
Funeral services will be held Sunday afternoon, 2 o'clock, at Taylor Funeral chapel in Leonard with the Rev. Thomas A. Willess officiating. Burial will be in the Fannin Memorial Gardens, Bonham.
Mr. Hignight was born Sept 17, 1923, in Broken Bow, Okla., the son of Mr. and Mrs. Alexander Hignight. He was a retired cook and veteran of military service.
Survivors include on daughter, Mrs. Jean Bradley of Virginia; three sisters, Mrs. Elmore Helms of Celeste, Mrs. Irene Wilkerson of Emmett and Mrs. Evelyna Posey of Italy, Tex., and one grandchild.
Nephews will serve as pallbearers.
TXFannin GenWeb #: 015262
This record last updated on 2013-05-13 at 13:32:57
- Death Certificate Information -
- Texas Deaths, 1890-1976
- Name: J. T. Hignight
- Death Date: 29 Aug 1975
- Death Place: Bonham, Fannin, Texas
- Gender: Male
- Race: White
- Death Age: 51 years
- Estimated Birth Date:
- Birth Date: 17 Sep 1923
- Birthplace: Texas
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Spouse's Name:
- Father's Name: Alex Hignight
- Father's Birthplace:
- Mother's Name: Dollie Thompson
- Mother's Birthplace:
- Occupation: Cook; Restaurant
- Place of Residence: Celeste, Hunt, Texas
- Cemetery: Fannin Memorial Gardens
- Burial Place: Bonham, Texas
- Burial Date: 31 Aug 1975
- Informant: Veterans Administration Records
- Certificate Number: 66923